Serious motor vehicle accidents occur every day around Pittsburgh. When you are unlucky enough to be the victim of one, you will have to be vigilant about protecting your rights to fair compensation for your injuries. This vigilance begins at the scene of the crash and doesn’t end until you have a settlement you are happy with. When you work with our car accident attorneys, you can be sure that your interests will be protected and that we will fight for you.
What to Do After a Pittsburgh Car Crash
Before you ever call us, there are things you can do to protect yourself from being steamrolled by the insurance companies. If you are conscious and not seriously injured in a car crash, we recommend taking the following steps when you are in an accident:
- Call the police and wait for them to arrive.
- Take pictures of the scene of the crash and the vehicles involved.
- Get basic information from the other driver, including a name, address, phone number, make and model of the car, and insurance company information.
- Do not admit fault or apologize, and do not offer to pay for repairs.
- Do not talk to the other driver’s insurance company or make a recorded statement about the accident.
- Gather witness names and phone numbers.
- Call your insurance company.
- Even if you think you are not injured, get a medical evaluation.
- Call the Accident & Injury Law Group.
Even if you fail to do some of these things, once our car accident attorneys take your case, you can focus on your recovery while we take the next steps to get you the settlement you deserve from the at-fault party.
How Are We Different From Other Law Firms?
We know you have a lot of options when it comes to accident attorneys in Pittsburgh. So, why call us when you are injured in a car accident? We work hard to distinguish ourselves from other law firms, and we think you will notice a difference right away. When you work with us, you will benefit from the following:
- Focus. We give each and every case we take the personal attention it deserves. Your case will be handled by an attorney—not a paralegal—from start to finish. We will take the time to get to know you as an individual so that we can maximize your settlement and make sure all of your needs are met.
- Commitment. We only accept the cases we believe in, so you can be sure we are committed to your cause and will fight tenaciously on your behalf. We are dedicated to the principles of fairness and responsibility, and we want to hold liable parties accountable when their actions harm others.
- Knowledge. Our attorneys have experience in the insurance industry, and bring this inside knowledge to all of our cases. We know insurance company tricks for getting people to settle for less than they deserve and we know how to fight back. Don’t give insurance companies the upper hand. Work with attorneys who know how to beat them at their own game.
The bottom line is that we are a small firm that is dedicated to helping people recover what they deserve following a car crash. We are not a cookie-cutter law firm who works on sheer volume. Our car accident attorneys are thoughtful about the cases they take and work hard to secure the best possible outcome.
Do Not Hesitate to Contact Our Car Accident Attorneys
If you or a loved one is in a serious car accident, please call us right away. Medical bills can pile up very quickly after an accident, and it's very easy to get behind on paying them. If we cannot help you, we will let you know. Some car crash claims are easily settled without an attorney and if that is your situation, we will tell you. However, if an insurance company is giving you a hard time or the other driver is claiming you are to blame, we have the experience and dedication to fight for what you deserve. You cannot go wrong, so call us today.